This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

November 9, 2012

* Autumn leaf felt garland


I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is: Studio Paars - Autumn leaf felt garland

Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is: Studio Paars - Herfstblaadjes slinger van vilt

======================================================

autumn leaf garland
autumn leaf garland, a photo by HGK handmade on Flickr.
When I saw this pin I knew I had to try this myself. It seemed so easy! And it was, actually. I just cut some vaguely leaf-shaped shapes from some nice autumn-coloured felt and strung them together with some yarn. Simple, quick & cute. I am thinking I might make more for other seasons / occasions...
(here is the original blog source)

autumn leaf garland
autumn leaf garland, a photo by HGK handmade on Flickr.
Toen ik deze pin zag wist ik: dat moet ik ook proberen. Het zag er zo makkelijk uit! En dat was het ook eigenlijk wel. Ik knipte wat vagelijk bladvormige vormpjes uit herfst-kleurig vilt en reeg ze aan wat garen. Simpel, snel en leuk. I denk dat ik er meer ga maken voor andere seizoenen / gelegenheden.
(hier is de originele blog bron)

also posted at: 



9 comments:

  1. So lovely!!! Love leavesso much! Tkanks so much for sharing!I'd love for you to visit my blog.
    Happy weekend !

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...so cute.
    Over from Boogieboard..
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey from tessacotton! Love your creation. I would be so thrilled if you would link up to my new, thanksgiving themed linky party!
    http://tessacotton.blogspot.com/2012/11/thanksgiving-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    @Tessa: I did, thanks for the invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice simple garland that looks very effective!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how it came out. Looks great! Do come and share it at our linky party, which opens Wednesdays: http://www.FineCraftGuild.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous project, thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday! I hope to see you again when the party resume on the first Sunday in January! Have a joyous holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for linking up at tessacotton! I'd love it if you'd join with all your winter/holiday crafts and recipes at our new Christmas linky party!
    http://tessacotton.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aubrey, beautiful wreath! Pinned.
    I think one made of snowflakes would be great for next season.
    Thanks for sharing at the Retro re-Pin Party.

    ReplyDelete