This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

November 17, 2012

* Wobbes

->I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is Studio Paars - Wobbes
->Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is Studio Paars - Wobbes

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

A little while ago (I can't believe it! It's been TWO YEARS!) I showed this kit. And now I finally made it. This little guy's name is Wobbes Wiebelteen and he is a pattern made by Tintangel. He is available as a kit through Etsy and in shops in Holland.
He was a joy to make; the toes were a bit fiddly but after that the rest is easy peasy. Lovely materials to work with (all natural 100% wool) and I love the fall colours of the leaves, and the way the needlefelted wool looks like moss.


Een tijdje geleden (ongelofelijk, al TWEE JAAR!) liet ik dit pakket zien. En nu heb ik 'm eindelijk gemaakt. Hij heet Wobbes Wiebelteen  en hij is een patroon van Atelier Tintangel. Hij is te koop via Etsy en in verschillende winkels.
Hij was een feestje om te maken; de tenen waren een beetje priegelig maar daarna was de rest een eitje. Prachtige materialen om mee te werken (allemaal 100% natuurlijke wol) en ik vind de herfstkleuren prachtig, en ook hoe de naaldgevilte wol op mos lijkt.

Wobbes
Wobbes, a photo by HGK handmade on Flickr.

Wobbes_side
Wobbes_side, a photo by HGK handmade on Flickr.

Wobbes_closeup
Wobbes_closeup, a photo by HGK handmade on Flickr.
He reminds me of Hagrid a little... weird?

Hij doet me een beetje aan Hagrid denken... vreemd?

also posted at: 



14 comments:

  1. Absolument génial !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephane in AlaskaNovember 19, 2012

    I think he might like to have a girlfriend and give her a wee-sized pond scum bracelet. ; ) He's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's rather a sweetie, despite looking so fierce. Enjoyed reading about him immensely! Just dropping by as a fellow guest on this blog hop: hope you'll do the same at mine at www.ColdhamCuddliescaling.blogspot.com. We'd all love to see you there and hope you'll become a Follower too. I'm about to do so here. All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love him! So earthy and elemental.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leukerd!
    Groetjes,
    JoyJonne Hooks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks :)

    @Stephanie in Alaska: I'm sure he would :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - definitely worth making! Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great, great, great !
    i do love him

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute is he. I absolutely love him, you did a good job. I'm stopping by from the Sunday Funday hop. i hope your having a great weekend.

    Nikki
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Wobbes is just adorable! And I agree about the similarities to Hagrid too!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! New follower! Found you on Sewcando blog of the week! Congratulations!

    http://seelovemake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see the Hagrid reference. I love Harry Potter a lot.
    This is hilarious and cute at the same time! Thanks for sharing with us at the Retro Re-Pin Party and we hope to see you next week starting Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET.

    ReplyDelete