This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

January 18, 2012

* WIP Wednesday: ripple scarf


I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is: Studio Paars - WIP Wednesday: ripple scarf

Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is: Studio Paars - WIP Woensdag: ripple sjaal

======================================================
See the FO here: Studio Paars - A most epic FO

Bekijk de FO hier: Studio Paars - Een bijzondere FO

As I was admiring all the lovely Ripple blankets I came across lately, I decided I wanted to try and make something like it. An actual blanket sized one seemed a bit too ambitious for me, so I strarted a Ripple scarf for Big Brother in his favourite colour. Progress is slow so I guess I'll be working on this for quite a while.
(for an elaborite description of this pattern, take a look here on Attic24)


Ripple scarf WIP
Ripple scarf WIP, a photo by het groene kamertje on Flickr.

Vol bewondering keek ik naar alle 'ripple blankets' die ik de laatste tijd tegenkwam. Prachtig! Dat wilde ik ook wel! Alleen, een deken haken leek mij iets te hoog gerepen, dus bedacht ik om een 'ripple' sjaal voor Grote Broer te gaan haken in zijn lievelingskleur. Heel snel gaat het niet dus voorlopig kan ik vooruit.
(voor een uitgebreide beschrijving van het patroon zie hier bij Attic24)


No comments:

Post a Comment