This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

January 16, 2012

* TAST 2012 #2


I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is: Studio Paars

Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is: Studio Paars

======================================================

Week 2 of Take A Stitch Tuesday. This week: Buttonhole Stitch, also named Blanket Stitch. Or maybe they're not the same after all... I started out stitching from bottom to top, but later realised it was supposed to go the other way.
I had some experience with this stitch because of my felt crafts, but I had no idea how many variations it could make. I like this one!

Week 2 van Take A Stitch Tuesday. Deze week: Buttonhole Stitch. Ook wel Blanket Stitch genaamd. Of was die nou toch net anders? Ik dacht eerst dat het om de Festonsteek ging, maar kwam er halverwege achter dat je de naald niet van onder naar boven maar van boven naar onder moet steken...
Ik kende deze steek al goed van alle viltknutsels, maar had geen idee dat je er zo mee kon varieren. Erg leuke steek!

tast 2012 #2: buttonhole stitch

also posted at:
pintangle


No comments:

Post a Comment