This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

June 28, 2013

* Felt cuff in purple & aqua


I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is: Studio Paars - Felt cuff in purple & aqua

Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is: Studio Paars - Vilten cuff in paars & aqua

======================================================

After almost a year since the last one, I made another one of my embroidered felt cuffs. This one is made of a soft lavendar purple felt with aqua, lime and pale blue embroidery in the style of a sampler.
Now to decide whether or not to put it in the shop... I would really like to keep it for myself: I just love these colours!


Na bijna een jaar sinds de laatste heb ik weer eens een geborduurde vilten cuff armband gemaakt. Deze is van een zacht lavendel-achtig paars met aqua, lime en lichtblauw borduursel in een soort merklap stijl.
En nu beslissen of ik 'm in de shop ga zetten... Ik zou 'm graag lekker zelf houden: ben helemaal gek op deze kleuren!


felt cuff 'purple & aqua' [#8]
felt cuff 'purple & aqua' [#8]
felt cuff 'purple & aqua' [#8]
also posted at:
504main adventuresofadiymom aglimpseinside alderberryhill allthingswithpurpose annemarieshaakblog artsyfartsymama atozebracelebrations avisiontoremember bacontimewiththehungryhypo becomingmartha bedifferentactnormal bowdabra bystephanielynn C.R.A.F.T. chiconashoestring craftionary craftomaniac craftyconfessions creatingmywaytosuccess creativejewishmom dianarambles diyhomesweethome finecraftguild firefliesandjellybeans fivedays5ways flamingotoes gingersnapcrafts gluedtomycrafts handmadecuddles happygolucky happyhourprojects him&her homework houseofhepworths iheartnaptime ishouldbemoppingthefloor itsoverflowing jaqsstudio justusfour keepingitsimple ladybugblessings lizmarie lovelycraftyhome makingtheworldcuter marigoldsloft momnivoresdilemma naptimecrafters natashainoz niftythriftythings petalstopicots quiltstory rainonatinroof raisingmemories rhinestonebeagle romanceonadime seasonsofhomemakers seevanessacraft serendipityandspice serenityyou sevenalive sewcando simplysweethome skiptomylou sumossweetstuff tatertotsandjello thecraftyblogstalker thecsiproject thededicatedhouse thediydreamer thegirlcreative thethriftinessmiss thetraintocrazy thetrendytreehouse thewinthropchronicles thirtyhandmadedays tidymom todayscreativeblog trulylovely twindragonflydesigns whilehewasnapping whipperberry

17 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this. The purples and aquas look great together.

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really lovely! Excellent embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bracelet. I am trying to come up with a ton of different accessories to make for my daughter for when she starts school this fall. I might have to put this on my list of things to do!

    I hope you come and link up with us today at our Monday link up party!
    http://www.sowderingabout.com/2013/07/on-display-link-up-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely! Beautiful colors and detail! The buttonhole looks so perfect, too! Well done!
    Susan @ Felted Button

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, I love your color choices. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 02, 2013

    Hallo Audrey,

    Dank je wel voor je bericht op mijn blog. Twee Zoetermeerders op de link party van Homework ergens in Amerika, grappig:)

    Mooie armband heb je gemaakt en ja, het knoopsgat ziet er perfect uit.

    Groetjes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! Thank you for sharing at Give Me The Goods!

    Dimples & Pig Tales

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 05, 2013

    Beautiful and simple! Thanks for sharing on craft schooling sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to let you know that I featured your wonderful project on homework. Thanks so much for sharing it on The Inspiration Board. Have a great weekend!

    carolyn
    homework &
    DETAILS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for linking up on Tutorial Thursdays Linky Party this week. Voting has begun, if you have a moment, please do drop by and vote for your favourite link of this week. Thanks :)
    See you again on Thursday.
    x
    Natalie
    Marigolds' Loft

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely LOVE this! Thank you for sharing it at the Fine Craft Guild. It's inspirational, and if you follow my blog, you will soon find out why!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      And thanks as well for the wonderful feature of my cuff! I never would have thought of doing this as a kid's craft but I'm sure it would make a great way to let kids experiment with colours and textures.

      Delete
  12. Excellent for teaching embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I feel like I am still a beginner myself though...!

      Delete