This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

February 23, 2014

* TAST #33 Sheaf Stitch

->I'm moving my blog; the new location of this post is Studio Paars - Embroidery stitches: Sheaf Stitch [TAST 2012 #33]
->Mijn blog verhuist; de nieuwe locatie van deze post is Studio Paars - Borduursteken: Schoofsteek (Sheaf Stitch) [TAST 2012 #35]

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

TAST Stitch 33: Sheaf Stitch
I liked this stitch a lot: another one that has the possibility for great texture. I couldn't think of very many variations though, so I was finished with it rather quickly.


TAST #33 Sheaf Stitch
TAST #33 Sheaf Stitch, a photo by Studio Paars on Flickr.

TAST Steek 33: Sheaf Stitch
Weer een leuke steek, en eentje met veel textuur. Ik was er alleen vrij snel klaar mee omdat ik niet veel variaties wist te bedenken.


TAST #33 Sheaf Stitch
TAST #33 Sheaf Stitch, a photo by Studio Paars on Flickr.


3 comments: