This blog has moved to: www.studio-paars.nl

August 22, 2014

* Some forgotten TAST stitches

->I'm moving my blog; you can find all my TAST posts here: Studio Paars - Embroidery stitches: TAST
->Mijn blog verhuist; je vindt al mijn TAST posts hier: Studio Paars - Borduursteken: TAST

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

It seems I forgot to post some of my TAST stitches, even though I did already make and edit the photos. So an easy post for me today, although maybe a little vague on the details.

Ik bleek een paar TAST steken te zijn vergeten te posten, ondanks dat ik al de foto's had gemaakt en bewerkt. Makkelijk postje voor mij dus vandaag, maar misschien wel een beetje vaag hier en daar.

TAST #36 Knotted Buttonhole Stitch


TAST Stitch 39: Knotted Buttonhole Stitch
Another buttonhole stitch *sigh*. Didn't enjoy it much (but I did have fun with the lettering!).

TAST Steek 39: Knotted Buttonhole Stitch
Wéér een buttonhole stitch variant *zucht*. Ik vond er niet veel aan, maar vermaakte me wel met de letters :)

TAST #36 Knotted Buttonhole Stitch

TAST #36 Knotted Buttonhole Stitch


TAST Stitch 37: Pistil Stitch
I like the 'fireworks' effect a lot, but had a hard time coming up with any other uses.

TAST Steek 37: Pistil Stitch
Ik vond het 'vuurwerk' effect erg leuk, maar verder wist ik er niet veel mee te verzinnen.

TAST #34 Pistil Stitch

TAST #34 Pistil Stitch



14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing at the #WWDParty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely combination of stitches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat mooi! Ik ben in overweging om ook de TAST te gaan doen om zo de steken te kunnen oefenen. Meestal zijn mijn borduurwerkjes vol met kruissteekjes of een steelsteek als het heel spannend is. Dit is een superleuk initiatief!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a beautiful stitch sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work. Very envious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous sampler - true art. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely random way to do a sampler

    ReplyDelete
  9. those tiny little stitches are so cute! It's an awesome sampler! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the lettering especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm especially glad with how that turned out myself :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you all for the wondeful and encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete